- 175g sweet potato noodles (or any noodles you like)
- About 1 tbsp olive oil
- 225g firm tofu
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup carrots, sliced on the diagonal
- 3 green onions, finely chopped (save some to garnish)
- 125g broccoli florets
- 1 egg, beaten (I’ll leave that one out next time)
Sauce (I’ll double the amount next time)
- 15g fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tbsp all natural peanut butter
- 1 tsp sambal oelek
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1½ tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce (to taste)
- ½ cup water
- 2 tbsp peanuts, crushed
- Green onions, to garnish
- Start by wrapping tofu in paper towels and put some weight on it, such as a large can; leave that be while you attend to other things.
- Cook noodles according to package instructions (if you are lucky enough to have instructions on your package) then rinse in cold water and set them aside to drain. While the noodles are cooking, prep your other ingredients.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil in large skillet and heat over high heat. When it’s really hot throw in the tofu cubes and turn the heat down to medium-high. Cook your tofu from 5-10 minutes, until nice, crispy and golden on all sides.
- While the tofu is happening, mix all the ingredients for the sauce in a small mixing bowl. Whisk until well incorporated. Set aside
- When tofu is done, remove from pan and drizzle a bit more olive oil. Throw in the garlic, carrots and broccoli. Cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes, then add the beaten egg and green onions. Stir and continue cooking for 2-3 minutes, until egg is completely cooked.
- Stir in sauce and continue cooking for about 1 minute, until the mixture thickens. Throw in your cooked noodles and mix until well combined.
- Transfer to serving plates and garnish with toasted peanuts and green onions.
said:  Hey :) I really love your blog and I would really appreciate it if you could check out mine ♥
Thank you darling, followed your blog is awesome! :)
Cinnamon Whole Wheat Pancakes with Strawberries, Blackberries, Dark Chocolate, Organic Honey, and Chopped Walnuts
Anonymous said:  are you quitting this blog? your never on!
Never ever! I’m actually gearing up to post right now! :)