- 1/2 bag of frozen shoe string french fries
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon of buffalo wing sauce plus extra for drizzling (I used a bottle of Frank’s RedHot Wing Sauce: Buffalo)
- Crumbled blue cheese
- Ranch dressing
- Garnish: green onion and cilantro, finely chopped
Bake fries in a single layer on a baking sheet according to the package. When the fries are nice and crispy, put them in a bowl and toss with the cayenne powder and cajun seasoning (you can add more cayenne here if you want a the fries to be spicier).
Drizzle 1 tablespoon of buffalo hot sauce over the fries and toss again so that they are lightly coated (don’t go too heavy here!). Arrange the fries on a plate and drizzle more buffalo sauce across the entire dish. Top with some crumbled blue cheese, green onion, and cilantro.
Serve with a side of ranch dressing, and enjoy!
Tip: Sometimes I’ll put half of the blue cheese on the fries after I toss them in the cayenne and cajun seasoning and pop them back in the oven for a couple minutes until the cheese is melted. Then I add the rest of the cheese and hot sauce once the fries are plated. This is a great way to switch the dish up a little from time to time!