Posts tagged strawberries
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed (or use 3 batches of homemade whipped cream which is about 6 cups of whipped cream)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 24 whole graham crackers
- 2 medium bananas, sliced thin
- Toppings: additional sliced bananas and sliced fresh strawberries
- Chocolate Drizzle:
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a large bowl, mix the whipped topping, sour cream, and pudding mix until blended. Fold in pineapple. Fill a Ziploc bag with pudding mixture and cut off the corner of the bag.
- On a flat serving plate or large baking dish arrange four graham crackers in a rectangle. Pipe about 1 cup of the pudding mixture over the crackers; top with about 1/4 cup banana slices. Repeat layers five times. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or overnight. Graham crackers should be soft.
- Before serving, make the chocolate drizzle. For the Chocolate Drizzle: Heat the cream in the microwave until hot (about 20-30 seconds). Place chocolate chips in a small bowl and pour hot cream over the chips. Let it sit for a second and then stir until chocolate is smooth. Let cool slightly while preparing the bananas and strawberries for the topping.
- Arrange sliced fruit on top. Drizzle with chocolate and serve.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries